Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- 2 Cups Sliced White Mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Green Onion
- 1 Cup Red and Yellow Grape Tomatoes (cut in half)
- *Substitute only red grape tomatoes if yellow are not available
- 2 Ripe Avocados (diced)
- 200 Grams of Hand Peeled or Side Striped Shrimp (do not use machine peeled or frozen shrimp which have a much softer texture)
- 2 Tbs. Fresh Chopped Dill
- 1/4 Cup of Grated Fresh Asiago or Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 4 Tbs. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to Taste
- Place prepared vegetables in bowl. Rinse shrimp well in strainer under cold running water. Pat dry on paper towels. Add to vegetables. Sprinkle with dill and grated cheese.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice. Toss lightly to blend. Do not over mix ingredients or avocado will become soft. Season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
* Please note. I prefer a strong lemony flavour. Reduce lemon juice if you prefer a more subtle flavour.
Blue Heron Promotions Inc. © 2017. All rights reserved.